Stone Circle Your hands are cold
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette continued to talk with him. Perhaps they should have a change in structure. She didn't feel like fighting. However, she could kill a prey animal with some ferocity. Maybe she could channel that passion when someone was intruding. Valette slowly nodded to Ezekiel. Luckily, for her Krypton and Ezekiel were good fighters. They could fight for her and even teach her. "I might take you up on that. Though I'd rather stay the provider instead of the protector."

Valette marked another spot. She realized that she did not mind doing the patrol and the marking. She needed to accept that Steady was not coming back and this was all hers now. He would have wanted her to stay strong and keep their family going. The female noticed that she was starting to soften up towards Ezekiel. It felt like before, when they were friends. "Yes. I will think about who will be a good Beta," she spoke with a soft nod. She did realize that Krypton had to leave too, and Ezekiel had left. She would need to think about it. "Do you think we need more members," she then questioned.
Messages In This Thread
Your hands are cold - by RIP Valette - June 18, 2017, 04:45 AM
RE: Your hands are cold - by Ezekiel - June 18, 2017, 06:50 AM
RE: Your hands are cold - by RIP Valette - June 18, 2017, 04:17 PM
RE: Your hands are cold - by Ezekiel - June 20, 2017, 08:54 AM
RE: Your hands are cold - by RIP Valette - June 23, 2017, 05:15 AM
RE: Your hands are cold - by Ezekiel - June 24, 2017, 08:50 AM
RE: Your hands are cold - by RIP Valette - June 24, 2017, 12:41 PM
RE: Your hands are cold - by Ezekiel - June 25, 2017, 03:23 PM
RE: Your hands are cold - by RIP Valette - June 25, 2017, 03:43 PM
RE: Your hands are cold - by Ezekiel - June 29, 2017, 06:56 AM
RE: Your hands are cold - by RIP Valette - June 29, 2017, 01:27 PM