Dragoncrest Cliffs i am three oceans away from my soul
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Wildfire was pretty sure she had somehow contracted a urinary tract infection. She stared out over the woods, sighing as she lifted from her squat. Nothing had come of this latest call of nature but an unpleasant burning sensation. She still felt like she had to go but she wasn't producing any urine. This was roughly her twentieth trip outside the cave to relieve herself and she was weary of it. Turning, she winced slightly as she trekked back indoors to seek out Portia.

"Portia?" she called once she stepped inside Hougeda. She didn't see the Skayona, nor any sign of anyone else, for that matter. It was a rather pleasant if warm day; perhaps the majority of the pack had stepped outdoors. Wildfire walked across the eerily quiet cave, wondering who had taken her children and where. They were at an age where she often left them behind at the rendezvous site, usually with supervision but not always. And they were also old enough to venture out of the cave with a trusted adult.

She sensed nothing amiss until she reached the far side and heard the commander's call. A strange feeling of dread threaded through her as she kicked up her heels and trotted in her mate's direction. She found Thuringwethil near the lake and cocked her head questioningly. The children obviously weren't with her. There was no reason to worry, yet Wildfire felt that sense of disquiet growing. Flanking her mate, the young mother turned to squint at their surroundings, searching for the familiar black, white and red smudges.
Messages In This Thread
i am three oceans away from my soul - by Antumbra - June 21, 2017, 02:38 PM
RE: i am three oceans away from my soul - by Wildfire - June 21, 2017, 02:53 PM
RE: i am three oceans away from my soul - by Artaax - June 28, 2017, 03:23 PM
RE: i am three oceans away from my soul - by Antumbra - June 29, 2017, 10:45 PM
RE: i am three oceans away from my soul - by Wildfire - June 30, 2017, 12:31 PM
RE: i am three oceans away from my soul - by Blixen - June 30, 2017, 01:25 PM
RE: i am three oceans away from my soul - by Artaax - July 01, 2017, 10:35 AM
RE: i am three oceans away from my soul - by Bobby - July 02, 2017, 08:35 AM
RE: i am three oceans away from my soul - by Antumbra - July 02, 2017, 08:48 AM
RE: i am three oceans away from my soul - by Wildfire - July 02, 2017, 11:10 AM
RE: i am three oceans away from my soul - by Blixen - July 15, 2017, 06:04 PM