Stavanger Bay stars fall from my mouth tears my eyes can't carry
morpheus knows no mercy
214 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
All Welcome 
Most of their days are quiet between one another and occasionally they’ll separate, only to reunite a little bit later. She doesn’t really know where either of them is going, with no destination in mind and nowhere in particular to be, they’ve moved from one place to the next. They’d gone back toward the ocean and she finds what she thinks is her former home. It seems familiar but enough things have changed, including the season, that she isn’t entirely sure she’s made it at all.

The sun has already started its descent into the ocean but she’s found an old den that looks like the one she’d taken up residence after her parents moved to a different one. It had been the den she had come to know as her own before the puppies were born and where the three of them slept and spent most of their time. It doesn’t smell like her, or her parents, or anything in particular so she droops her shoulders as she slips inside, not expecting more than just an opening big enough for her to turn around and get back out.

With what little of the light is left, she sees the seashell she’d given to Rannoch some time ago. A seashell he abandoned one day. Her ears fall back against her head as she stares at it for a long moment, knowing she abandoned it too. Qilaq reaches forward and picks up the large shell and works her way out of the den again. It isn’t far from where high tide touches the sand, trotting forward until her toes are soaked and sandy, and with one big effort filled lug, she flings the shell out into the water where it lands with a splash.

A flash above her catches her attention as one shooting star, and then another, begins to fill the sky. Her head turns over her shoulder, expecting @Silas to be there, but the beach is empty. Her paws dance back and forth, torn between seeing what the sky has to offer and making sure her friend sees it to, she spins around and takes off after she she’d seen him last.
she had a mind like a box of fireworks
and hands that played recklessly with matches
Messages In This Thread
stars fall from my mouth tears my eyes can't carry - by Qilaq - July 01, 2017, 04:05 PM