Cedar Sweep a love only good for lighting fires and starting wars
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
I wrote this from my phone so I hope it is coherent, I just had to post! Should I PM you about the course of this thread? I don't mind if she gets any injuries (though a preference against anything life threatening, if possible ^^;).

Everything slows to a stop the moment she locks eyes with the predator and her reaction time is a little too late. When the assailant charges forward, a mess of underbrush with her, Mallaidh attempts to spin on her heels and run the opposite direction. A haphazard choice that sends her further from the strath is the furtherest thing from her mind. Without time to make the right decision, she makes the best choice possible to get away. Inexperienced and underdeveloped legs fling her opposite of her attacker and she scrambles for purchase on unknown terrain.

Except she isn't fast enough not to meet tooth and nail when she feels the collision. It does not slow her down or stop every attempt to get away, forces now to dig into the dirt to get away. An unnatural sound escapes her lungs, a mix of losing all the air in her chest and a cry of help, but never does she give in. Roarke had to of fought to the very end, knowing the strength in her younger brother, but the terror she may meet the same end pushes her forward. Her back bends with the weight of another and her rear legs give out beneath her, struggling only to use the strength of her front end to weasel out from below the monster.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: a love only good for lighting fires and starting wars - by Mallaidh - July 03, 2017, 05:15 PM