Cerulean Cape Take off your top and let the sun hit your body
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
She bobbed her head in agreement. "Now that I've lived by it for a while, I'm not sure I could live anywhere else." She could (and hopefully would) travel to landlocked destinations but she hoped to always come home to the seaside, where the crash of the surf not only soothed her but seemed to sync with her very pulse.

When Hux questioned her in turn, Wildfire said, "I was born in a pack far southwest of here, called Redhawk Caldera. I've lived with Drageda for a little over a year now." That was longer than she'd lived with any other pack, including her birth pack. "I—"

It was more than just a spout that interrupted her. A great black shape surged up from the water about a hundred yards offshore, rotating slowly in midair. It was a killer whale, its white belly shining with saltwater as it plunged back into the sea with a big splash. Wildfire stared, jaw slightly agape, even as the saltwater broiled where the orca had disappeared.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Take off your top and let the sun hit your body - by Wildfire - July 26, 2017, 10:59 AM