Stone Circle Wayward wanderings
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette looked at the two after she was done speaking. They both showed respect. The male had a curious type of tail she hadn't seen before. It looked like he was very dominant with his tail curled on his back. Though, it seemed it was the natural stance of his tail. Valette noticed that he did try to lower it. The female spoke first. She explained they needed refuge, as she expected.

The male was more well-spoken than the female. He also introduced them. Mawk and Illecebra, curious names. Their trades were more than welcome to the pack. However, she was worried about her own pups if they had ones that were eating more. Frankly, Valette wasn't even sure she was pregnant yet, she didn't feel any different. The dark female nodded and seemed to think for a moment.

She was a refugee once when her parents' pack disbanded. Much like these little guys. She wasn't much older than they were. It gave her great loyalty to the alpha female, Saena, at the time. "Your trades are welcome in this pack," she spoke after her thoughtful pause. "My mother was taken in by a pack when I was around the age of your kids," she spoke. "If not for her I would not be here today," she added.

They were from Gandor, wasn't that the pack from the pale female. She decided not to ask. The female was not here herself and these wolves were to become a member of their family. "There is only one thing. I might be pregnant myself. If you want to stay here, I want to you to provide as much for my own young, the Alpha young, as you would for your own. We live as a family here, be aware of that," she stated. And if there would be food scarcity it would be her pups that would eat first, though Valette didn't expect their food levels to drop. She knew their big game population.

They could definitely get more mercenaries, plus if she was pregnant this Illecebra could perhaps give her some insight in the whole... ordeal. The pack could also use more loyal wolves, and wolves to provide food and protection. "So if you agree, you and your kids are welcome to stay," she spoke. They would be raised with Easthollow mentality.
Messages In This Thread
Wayward wanderings - by Illecebra - July 06, 2017, 01:52 PM
RE: Wayward wanderings - by Mawk - July 06, 2017, 02:29 PM
RE: Wayward wanderings - by RIP Valette - July 06, 2017, 03:03 PM
RE: Wayward wanderings - by Illecebra - July 06, 2017, 03:13 PM
RE: Wayward wanderings - by Mawk - July 06, 2017, 03:46 PM
RE: Wayward wanderings - by RIP Valette - July 06, 2017, 04:16 PM
RE: Wayward wanderings - by Ezekiel - July 07, 2017, 12:13 PM
RE: Wayward wanderings - by Illecebra - July 07, 2017, 03:40 PM
RE: Wayward wanderings - by Mawk - July 08, 2017, 02:25 PM
RE: Wayward wanderings - by RIP Valette - July 09, 2017, 07:10 AM
RE: Wayward wanderings - by Ezekiel - July 09, 2017, 08:24 AM