Blackfeather Woods All my friends are heathens
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
All Welcome 
AW! If anyone is able to teach him some fighting moves, it would be appreciated, but otherwise anyone is welcome to pop in and meet Aries!

How long had he been here? A few weeks, perhaps. One week longer than Kahlil, he knew, though maybe that didn't matter. Neo had taken little interest in the other boy, not seeking to start fights but also not giving in to him. They generally seemed to just stay away from each other. Nyx was the only one he really spoke to, but perhaps that was just because she was the one who had brought him here - she was sort of similar to a mother-figure, though the boy knew his real mother was Olive. Thinking of Olive brought back a few things that he had been meaning to say. He never had said his goodbyes, though he had always planned to. Little late now, he supposed. Surprisingly, he had heard no word of his mother searching for him; he assumed it to be a good thing. She'd only drag him back to Moonspear if they were reunited. No doubt she would disapprove of him being with the 'Blackfeather fuckers', as she called them. His sister, too. What would she think of him now? And his father?

Oh well. He was here now, and honestly he didn't want to go back. There was tension between he, Vaati and Kahlil, sure, but no way was he going back to Moonspear. Besides, Charon probably wouldn't let him back in anyway, so there was no point. But he liked it here. There was something about the ravens that cawed so close, the darkness that seemed to lurk among the trees - he just liked it.

Right now, he was just wandering, exploring, not doing anything in particular. He was still getting a feel for the place, but he approved of what he'd seen so far.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
All my friends are heathens - by Aries - July 08, 2017, 02:43 PM
RE: All my friends are heathens - by Ganondorf - July 08, 2017, 03:13 PM
RE: All my friends are heathens - by Aries - July 14, 2017, 02:28 PM
RE: All my friends are heathens - by Ganondorf - July 20, 2017, 04:43 PM
RE: All my friends are heathens - by Aries - July 28, 2017, 10:23 AM
RE: All my friends are heathens - by Ganondorf - August 05, 2017, 01:27 AM
RE: All my friends are heathens - by Aries - August 12, 2017, 06:29 AM
RE: All my friends are heathens - by Ganondorf - August 22, 2017, 10:02 PM
RE: All my friends are heathens - by Aries - August 24, 2017, 04:12 AM