Redhawk Caldera i've never been great with peer pressure.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
All Welcome 
@Tegan @Fiadh @Lucca I BIRTHED YOU. Only Elwood will be allowed inside the den, but anyone else is welcome to sit outside and wag their tails ^_^ OH AND, this is set for 7/12, just posting early since I won't be home that day.

Were she human, Fin would've seen on her Fitbit HR that it was near midnight - 'cause you know she would totally have one even if she ignored how many steps she got. She had no idea that the sun that had been up when she'd tucked herself away in the whelping den had set hours ago. It felt like the longest labor she'd had to date, but there was a high probability that she would say that just after every litter without having any actual idea if it was true. She'd say the same about her level of weariness - that she was more exhausted than ever she'd been before, and that one definitely wasn't true considering her last litter had nearly killed her.

But, the time of day, number of hours spent with a rampantly contracting uterus and level of exhaustion were truly irrelevant compared to the four, teensy little wolves now tucked against her belly. Fin laid her head upon the ground, still panting from the effort it had taken, but smiling as they squirmed all over each other. Four of them. Four. They hadn't given her much trouble coming out, surprisingly. Except for the fact that they had taken their damn sweet time finally getting on with it. But eventually, Taoiseach had decided to be the brave one and head out first. Eventually, Fiadh had followed, then Mathghamhain, and finally.. whatsit. Fin and Elwood had only planned names for three. She'd wrack her brain for more gaelic names after a good nap.

Finley gave a happy sigh and whined for @Elwood, deciding it was time for him to come and greet his latest round of babies. That and he could keep an eye on them while she dozed.

Messages In This Thread
i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Finley - July 10, 2017, 06:04 PM
RE: i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Raven - August 03, 2017, 04:25 PM
RE: i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Elwood - August 06, 2017, 08:19 PM
RE: i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Towhee - August 07, 2017, 10:39 AM