Redhawk Caldera i've never been great with peer pressure.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
to say he was happy to leave the womb was possibly an overstatement, but tegan was really ready for some space from these punching beans. little did he know, that even as he did fly the coop (in hopes of a similar enviorment) tegan found that those punchy siblings of his were following right behind. ugh! why were they so obsessed with him?! 

tegan had no answers-- or true thoughts. but boy did those few moments of freedom feel nice. even though the air was a little colder, tegan had no complaints. his only sign of normal puppy behavior was in the form of a wiggle. he wiggled and wiggled-- free at last!-- until something punched him. it was much nicer though, despite his first instinct, sorta soft and calming. he wiggled a little less under the sensation, until the desire to eat superseded the desire to wiggle... then he did that. eventually, the other punchy beans followed him out, but they were maybe less punchy. as a combined whole, they were all much better at eating. then, after delivering a few punches of his own to get situation, tegan passed the hell out. being this tiny and cute was exhausting.
Messages In This Thread
i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Finley - July 10, 2017, 06:04 PM
RE: i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Tegan - July 31, 2017, 08:11 AM
RE: i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Raven - August 03, 2017, 04:25 PM
RE: i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Elwood - August 06, 2017, 08:19 PM
RE: i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Towhee - August 07, 2017, 10:39 AM