Hideaway Strath The sun caught in her raven hair Is blazing in me out of all control
hämähäkki, muodonmuuttaja, satakieli
310 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Bard
Rogue
Close up with your post? ♥

When Hemlock acquiesced, Lotte shifted her position. She moved to hover over the smaller female and set about delighting her with the tender ministrations of her teeth and tongue. Catlike, she poured her body like liquid silver into a prolonged slink, spicing her body with the heated ambrosia of Hemlock’s season. “I want you selfish,” she insisted in a throaty murmur. “I want you wanting — I want you needing — ” The gold of her voice pooled in the hollow of Hemlock’s throat, in the concave curve of her flank before it met her hip, and still she greedily stroked the length of the russet wisewoman’s body with her song and her touch. Her lips pressed to fur, eager and searching, as her tongue delved against flesh. “Turo would say something like this — perhaps I have learned from his wicked example,” she chuckled. “I want you this way very fucking badly.” She liked the hard consonants of the word, but she knew she’d botched it. It didn’t come naturally to her, but she liked the idea that she, like her wayward children, had learned from her chivalrous devil of a husband.