Northstar Vale some of my storm recognized some of your rain
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

Seabreeze did not realize she could be intruding until he moves to make room for her.  Since her arrival (although it was not long ago) she had been taking up the least amount of room she could spare, making herself small, and here was someone she respected making room for her.  Still, she intruded on him.  She could have at least asked first.

Of course.  You may always come to me, seek me out when you feel inclined to talk about your passions.  I am happy to listen.  Much like Mato she was very young and knew not what romantic love was or felt like (still a yearling and needing to find herself first), but she was intimate.  She enjoyed the company of others, the feeling of fur on fur or the varying shades of conversation.  But she knew that love was apparently a good thing, which meant a kind and gentle soul such as the druid would deserve it!

She would muse on these thoughts the rest of the night, watching the stars with her friend and eventually dozing off there at the rock, grateful for the time he'd spared her that evening.

[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: some of my storm recognized some of your rain - by Seabreeze - July 16, 2017, 04:38 PM