Phantom Hollow how the wild magic, becomes
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

I do wish to join you. I thought that perhaps you were wanting to be rid of the Vale altogether — an entirely new beginning for your creation.  I did not.. I did not want to intrude.  She is quite pleased that he would have her though, and relief spills through her visibly.  She had built so much of herself around the Vale (but it was Mato whom she favored) that she was not sure what she would do with herself if being at his side was no longer an option.

It is so barren, she agreed, shaking her head.  He did not know that she would follow him to the end of the earth and back but he did not need to, so she kept such nonsense to herself.  He must think she to be obsessed with him; following him first on this journey and then to his pack! There must be somewhere better for your vision; I will follow you until you find what you're seeking.

Phantom Hollow.  The atmosphere of this place instilled a quiet brooding in the yearling and she would be happy for them to rid themselves of it yet she knew they had some time before it passed.  A sigh escaped her lips; she could not relax here!  Her ears craned back and forth, waiting for any sign of life other than the two.

[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
how the wild magic, becomes - by rip gemini - July 19, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: how the wild magic, becomes - by Seabreeze - July 19, 2017, 06:52 PM
RE: how the wild magic, becomes - by rip gemini - July 20, 2017, 06:47 AM
RE: how the wild magic, becomes - by Seabreeze - July 20, 2017, 08:39 PM
RE: how the wild magic, becomes - by rip gemini - July 21, 2017, 04:28 AM
RE: how the wild magic, becomes - by Seabreeze - July 22, 2017, 04:34 PM
RE: how the wild magic, becomes - by rip gemini - July 22, 2017, 05:23 PM
RE: how the wild magic, becomes - by Seabreeze - July 22, 2017, 07:19 PM
RE: how the wild magic, becomes - by rip gemini - July 28, 2017, 04:31 AM