Alpine Lake the stars shine for you, only you
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist
Private 

It was late and she needed her sleep so she could make it back to the Vale, yet somehow the wraith had been wracked; deep and tumultous ocean of thought crashing upon rocky shores of her mind.  They had decided to bed down near Alpine Lake and the call of the water was strong inside her now but she whittled it down, down, down, buried in her deepest recesses because if she were to follow Mato and build Tindómë with him it would have to be.

The yearling had slept fitfully for a few hours before she stirred and stepped outside of their hideaway to rest her gaze upon the water.  It was there that she saw their mistresses, the sea and the stars, dancing together before her.

" Strange how I falter 
to find I'm standing in deep water;
strange how my heart beats 
to find I'm standing on your shore... "

It was the only tune that would come to mind and she sang it quietly as to not disturb her compatriot, but in the same breath she turned around and cantered back to him, gesturing playfully at his tired, resting body.

Her nose found its way to him and she nudged him gingerly, leaning in close and whispering. Come, come.  I wish to show you something!  Maybe sharing this with him would make her feel less lonely, make her be able to see the sea in the sky, make these feelings of loneliness abate.
[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
the stars shine for you, only you - by Seabreeze - July 22, 2017, 04:48 PM
RE: the stars shine for you, only you - by rip gemini - July 22, 2017, 05:14 PM
RE: the stars shine for you, only you - by Seabreeze - July 22, 2017, 05:29 PM
RE: the stars shine for you, only you - by rip gemini - July 24, 2017, 04:21 PM
RE: the stars shine for you, only you - by Seabreeze - July 24, 2017, 05:09 PM
RE: the stars shine for you, only you - by rip gemini - July 25, 2017, 03:34 PM
RE: the stars shine for you, only you - by Seabreeze - July 25, 2017, 04:24 PM
RE: the stars shine for you, only you - by rip gemini - July 28, 2017, 04:41 AM
RE: the stars shine for you, only you - by Seabreeze - July 30, 2017, 11:52 AM
RE: the stars shine for you, only you - by rip gemini - August 02, 2017, 04:41 AM
RE: the stars shine for you, only you - by Seabreeze - August 07, 2017, 05:24 PM