Northstar Vale foggy thoughts
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

Five days!  Never have I kept someone waiting for five days.  Sorry!

Thankfully, she had been able to salvage the interaction with the chocolate girl, however she would note to be more reserved in future interactions with newcomers.

I understand.  I would have thought the same as you.  And then this girl asked who she had been reminded of and the yearling paused.  Yes, who exactly?

I'm not sure.  I presume at one point I had a family or friends before I arrived, but I'm not certain.  She hesitated; she couldn't stop there but perhaps she had already said too much. I washed up from the ocean.  You reminded me of a small, pale girl that radiates happiness. It just... made me happy.  Her whiskers twitched in annoyance — not with the other but with these flickers of images that came to her sometimes.  

She cheered up once again. Oh, of course.  You just got here, didn't you?  Well, that's fine.  She tilted her head, lost in thought.  There were a few areas that could work for a cache.

What specifically do you think you require in a cache?  We have a few rivers and lakes that cut through the Vale, places with low-hanging branches and flat stones so you could dry out whatever you needed, and I'm sure we could dig a hollow for things you needed to keep cool.  She knew precious little about medicine and the way it worked but these were some things she recalled her mother seeing in her flashbacks.

I am Seabreeze.  It is nice to meet you, Genie.
[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
foggy thoughts - by Raid - July 23, 2017, 05:57 AM
RE: foggy thoughts - by Seabreeze - July 23, 2017, 07:46 AM
RE: foggy thoughts - by Raid - July 24, 2017, 01:55 AM
RE: foggy thoughts - by Seabreeze - July 24, 2017, 05:54 PM
RE: foggy thoughts - by Raid - July 25, 2017, 04:57 AM
RE: foggy thoughts - by Seabreeze - July 30, 2017, 12:17 PM
RE: foggy thoughts - by Raid - July 31, 2017, 09:14 AM
RE: foggy thoughts - by Seabreeze - July 31, 2017, 10:46 PM
RE: foggy thoughts - by Raid - August 01, 2017, 08:05 AM
RE: foggy thoughts - by Seabreeze - August 07, 2017, 06:05 PM