Northstar Vale foggy thoughts
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

Seabreeze knew that she was a peculiar wolf; borne of salt and sea and sand, and her amnesia-hazed arrival on the shores of Teekon Wilds certainly did not help with this image — but in reality she was fairly average in every other way.  The chocolate girl smiled at her and she as well felt a heat crawl up her breast and settle in her cheeks, sinking into her teeth like something too sweet.  Other than Mato she had not met anyone else so kind and accepting of her social unawareness and she was inclined to further explore these feelings, but first she had a task at hand.

I see it as a new beginning.  I am unburdened by whatever might have plagued me in the life I once held.  It was the only way to look at it — Seabreeze had spent quite some time lingering on the what-ifs of her history, what habits and peculiarities manifested itself in her mind and body on faraway lands and it had caused her nothing but worry.  I am becoming.

Although Seabreeze herself had not taken a dirt-den (the feeling of being encompassed by the womb of the earth disconcerted her), she had seen some here and there that could be cleared out or expanded on.  It made her happy that the girl was choosing somewhere by the water; Seabreeze true to her namesake often found her way down there. Yes, I do.  There are trees that grow by the rivers; tall and sturdy.  A few of them had foxes and other small animals nesting in them at one point.  I can help you clear them out, if you wish.
[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
foggy thoughts - by Raid - July 23, 2017, 05:57 AM
RE: foggy thoughts - by Seabreeze - July 23, 2017, 07:46 AM
RE: foggy thoughts - by Raid - July 24, 2017, 01:55 AM
RE: foggy thoughts - by Seabreeze - July 24, 2017, 05:54 PM
RE: foggy thoughts - by Raid - July 25, 2017, 04:57 AM
RE: foggy thoughts - by Seabreeze - July 30, 2017, 12:17 PM
RE: foggy thoughts - by Raid - July 31, 2017, 09:14 AM
RE: foggy thoughts - by Seabreeze - July 31, 2017, 10:46 PM
RE: foggy thoughts - by Raid - August 01, 2017, 08:05 AM
RE: foggy thoughts - by Seabreeze - August 07, 2017, 06:05 PM