Redhawk Caldera a dazzling sight i never knew
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fiadh didn't answer the question that had been posed - not surprising, and yet still the frown formed upon Finley's muzzle. By now, she was used to puppies squirming and squeaking and shrieking and crying when there wasn't a single thing to squirm or squeak or shriek or cry about at all. This seemed likely to be one of those moments, and so she settled into contentment with her daughter's discontent. She watched as the pup squished its smashed little face into even squishier faces, smiling when one particular contortion or another amused her. Otherwise, Fin left her alone and would probably have put her back soon were it for not for a second voice to join into the whinefest.

The alpha glanced back to peer at the culprit. Sceitimini - her last born son that she hadn't planned a name for. "Not you too..." Fin said quietly to him as she leaned to prod affectionately at him, "You feeling neglected? Is it cause I neglected to name you before you were born? You really came into this world neglected and unloved, didn't you?" She grinned and scooped him up in her jaws, turning her head to deposit him right beside his sister.

"Alright kids... I can only love three of you - that's mommy's max. You're gonna have to battle for my love," Fin instructed them after poking them neatly in line beside one another.

Messages In This Thread
a dazzling sight i never knew - by Fiadh - July 24, 2017, 09:36 AM
RE: with the early morning - by Finley - July 25, 2017, 07:37 PM
RE: with the early morning - by Lucca - July 28, 2017, 11:20 AM
RE: with the early morning - by Fiadh - August 09, 2017, 03:59 PM
RE: with the early morning - by Finley - August 13, 2017, 09:47 AM
RE: with the early morning - by Fiadh - August 15, 2017, 11:34 AM
RE: a dazzling sight i never knew - by Finley - August 21, 2017, 11:00 AM
RE: a dazzling sight i never knew - by Fiadh - August 25, 2017, 04:48 PM
RE: a dazzling sight i never knew - by Finley - September 04, 2017, 08:14 PM
RE: a dazzling sight i never knew - by Fiadh - September 05, 2017, 11:45 AM