Northstar Vale zero to studying in less than sixty seconds.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Rannoch was easy to draw into her playful mood. She grinned as he bowed before her, challenging her ability to make good on her offers. There was a mischievous glint in the embers of her eyes as she regarded him, but instead of matching his bow with one of her own, she shifted into a tall, superior stance and gave a slight shrug of her shoulder. "You're probably right," she said to him, turning towards the water, "You're too strong for me to overpower you like that. I'd be a fool to try."

With casual steps, Liffey stepped into the water herself. The water was cool against her skin in spite of the heat, so she shivered slightly as she glided into its depths with graceful strides of her long legs. The water came to her shoulders before she stopped and turned back to Rannoch, slipping effortlessly in an arch to face him with a coquettish smile.

"Join me?" she said, tilting her head sweetly to one side. He was a large, burly wolf and she a small, slender one. She could never overpower him physically to get him into the water. But this method of persuasion certainly seemed like it would do the trick.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
zero to studying in less than sixty seconds. - by Liffey - August 13, 2017, 03:38 PM
RE: zero to studying in less than sixty seconds. - by Liffey - August 28, 2017, 07:41 PM