Blackfeather Woods onetwothreeonetwothree
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Hope it's okay if I pop in here? c:

Unlike the other who he did not yet know was near, Neo was not startled by the clap of thunder that seemed to shake the sky for a moment. Rather, he quite liked it. Oh, the thrills a storm could bring. It was exciting, he believed. He had always loved storms, perhaps for the reason they could be so unpredictable. A bolt of lightning could strike him down so easily and so unexpectedly. He admired that. It was almost as if he aspired to be similar - to be able to strike down opponents almost effortlessly (though he did enjoy a challenge). 

He was on his way to the Dark Mistresses den to seek shelter from the storm - perhaps she might like storms too. He had yet to ask her. Even so, his small journey was stopped short when he came across the strange, black-furred wolf whom he had not seen before. He seemed frightened, and the Svartell boy had to admit it was rather amusing to see an adult afraid of a storm. Perhaps he feared death? It was not uncommon, he had discovered, to find wolves who feared the unknown, and in most cases this was indeed death. They did everything they could to avoid it. He agreed, don't be stupid and walk towards danger without thinking, but you can't escape death.

"Who're you?" He asked simply, formally cold in his approach. He stopped a few metres away, scanning the male with his frozen, icy-looking eyes. The Spiderling was quick to judge, he knew, but he could give this one a chance, at least.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
onetwothreeonetwothree - by Jester - July 27, 2017, 10:36 PM
RE: onetwothreeonetwothree - by Aries - July 29, 2017, 03:44 PM
RE: onetwothreeonetwothree - by Jester - July 30, 2017, 12:18 PM
RE: onetwothreeonetwothree - by Aries - July 30, 2017, 01:56 PM
RE: onetwothreeonetwothree - by Jester - August 01, 2017, 04:00 PM
RE: onetwothreeonetwothree - by Aries - August 12, 2017, 06:15 AM