Blackfeather Woods onetwothreeonetwothree
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
As soon as the man heard Neo's voice, he seemed to change. His previous fear turned into grace, but the young boy was not fazed. Many wolves he had come across did not like showing fear, even if they were very frightened creatures. The facade put up my the male was expected by the ash-child. "I'm Neo, ward of the Dark Mistress, Nyx." He had only recently heard of Nyx's rise to the top, but he did wonder what had happened with Damien. Even so, it was not his place to question things such as that, so he did not. But, there was something he did want to question. "Why is your name The Jester? Is that like how Nyx is The Night?" The information was not something he needed to know, but he had always been curious as to why some wolves put The before a name. It was most peculiar. 

The Spiderling raised a brow when The Jester spoke of tricks (though not before another clap of thunder), but he figured it wouldn't hurt to see what tricks the man could do. He noted with hidden amusement the anxiety lacing his words. "Alright." He agreed, sitting down calmly as though there was no storm at all.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
onetwothreeonetwothree - by Jester - July 27, 2017, 10:36 PM
RE: onetwothreeonetwothree - by Aries - July 29, 2017, 03:44 PM
RE: onetwothreeonetwothree - by Jester - July 30, 2017, 12:18 PM
RE: onetwothreeonetwothree - by Aries - July 30, 2017, 01:56 PM
RE: onetwothreeonetwothree - by Jester - August 01, 2017, 04:00 PM
RE: onetwothreeonetwothree - by Aries - August 12, 2017, 06:15 AM