Dragoncrest Cliffs I'm afraid I broke my Infinite Improbability Drive
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
The woman's body language fell a bit, an awkwardness suddenly permeating the air. Wildfire felt a little bad—she hadn't meant to make the stranger feel uncomfortable—but she was too awkward herself to think of an immediate remedy. Her mouth opened, then closed again, when the she-wolf clumsily explained her remark before turning to go with a muttered explanation.

"Wait—" the Feisripa began, not really sure why she was calling her back or what she planned to say, simply desperate to dispel the suddenly gawky atmosphere. But right as Wildfire spoke, the she-wolf turned back and provided an introduction, which went a long way to cutting down on the strange pressure that had mounted.

"Of course," she replied with a tentative smile, stiffened body relaxing in relief. "I'm Wildfire and this is Drageda. I'm sorry I can't help you, Sunspot. Although..." A thought occurred to her but before she voiced it, she considered it a moment. Would Portia want to assist someone outside the pack? Would Thuringwethil approve? What if they only did a sort of consult? "We have a very skilled Skayona—medic, I mean—here. Do you think talking to her might help...?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm afraid I broke my Infinite Improbability Drive - by Wildfire - August 15, 2017, 09:25 AM