King Elk Forest let me take my time, oo.
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

A dry smile crossed her lips.  Was the girl trespassing?  Yes, pause, and no. She weaves in and out of the trees, closing the last bit of distance between them comfortably, yet slower than she would with a friend.

This is the home of Tindómë.  We are waiting for our Morwinyon, Mato, to arrive from Northstar Vale.  The girl's confidence shocked the siren, and Aerlinn shifted her weight, leaning off of her injured leg. She was in no place to be rude, and she wasn't sure exactly how much authority she had anyway.

She weighed the rose-colored girl's words carefully. I have no intention on running you away, I will make that clear now.  We will offer you refuge for the time being, so long as you are kind with us and contribute.  And perhaps the girl could join them, if she liked it enough.  There were enough resources to go around until Mato arrived. I am Aerlinn, she responded, deciding that perhaps she could shed Seabreeze after all.  She liked the way the nickname her Morwinyon adorned her with rolled off her tongue, perhaps enough to take it as her own.

Would you like to clean up or eat first?  They had might as well get to it, there was only so much sunlight in the day.
[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
let me take my time, oo. - by Mitzi - July 31, 2017, 07:55 PM
RE: let me take my time, oo. - by Seabreeze - July 31, 2017, 09:54 PM
RE: let me take my time, oo. - by Mitzi - July 31, 2017, 10:03 PM
RE: let me take my time, oo. - by Seabreeze - July 31, 2017, 10:14 PM
RE: let me take my time, oo. - by Mitzi - August 01, 2017, 02:30 PM
RE: let me take my time, oo. - by Seabreeze - August 07, 2017, 05:39 PM