Redhawk Caldera one jump ahead of the breadline
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
No worries! As you can see, I tend to have delays myself, haha. :)

Raven knew that this was a real challenge for the girl, and she felt such overwhelming pride in the child's grit and determination to try. As one tiny paw was placed in front of the other, bringing the little grey fuzzball closer to her, Raven encouraged her with approving nods and an ever-present smile. She remembered when her own "kids" -- the siblings she had raised herself only mere months ago -- had begun taking their own steps. She remembered how excited she'd been when each of them had begun to fumble and wobble about, exploring their space and making mischief for their caretakers. Oh, what a wonderful thing to witness!

When Fiadh had finally reached her again, Raven saw her beaming grin and understood the look in the girl's stormy blue eyes. "Yes! Yes!" she exclaimed softly, knowing the puppy couldn't hear her but saying it anyway. "My smart, strong girl! You did so good!" Positively vibrating with excitement and delight, she gently pulled the child closer to her in a hug and covered her with kisses and nuzzles. She couldn't wait to tell Aunt Flea when she came back!
Messages In This Thread
one jump ahead of the breadline - by Fiadh - August 09, 2017, 05:56 PM
RE: one jump ahead of the breadline - by Raven - August 09, 2017, 10:37 PM
RE: one jump ahead of the breadline - by Fiadh - August 15, 2017, 03:44 PM
RE: one jump ahead of the breadline - by Raven - August 16, 2017, 01:00 AM
RE: one jump ahead of the breadline - by Fiadh - August 25, 2017, 04:24 PM
RE: one jump ahead of the breadline - by Raven - August 29, 2017, 08:16 PM
RE: one jump ahead of the breadline - by Fiadh - September 05, 2017, 12:13 PM
RE: one jump ahead of the breadline - by Raven - September 11, 2017, 07:28 PM
RE: one jump ahead of the breadline - by Fiadh - September 18, 2017, 07:53 PM
RE: one jump ahead of the breadline - by Raven - September 18, 2017, 08:10 PM
RE: one jump ahead of the breadline - by Fiadh - September 18, 2017, 08:42 PM