Blackfeather Woods Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared!
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Something had gone very wrong. Wildfire knew that much, though it was too difficult to parse out details beyond that. Her whole body hurt and she could hardly think straight, much less figure out what was happening to her. She was suspended in this dazed state, dimly aware on some instinctual level that she was in horrible danger but unable to do anything at all about it.

There were other characters in this nightmare, though she could hardly focus on her surroundings, much less the faces that came and went. Two were more familiar than the rest, though Wildfire still didn't know who they were or what they wanted from her. She couldn't even rightly say if they were her best friends or worst enemies. Were they helping her during this torment? Or were they perpetuating it?

There was nothing for it. Soon, a strange face materialized, copper fur back-lit so that the wolf appeared to be on fire. Wildfire squinted against the constant aching in her head, large ears slipping backward slightly when a youthful male voice called into the dark chamber where she was being kept.

"Hell..." she seemed to echo him, struggling to sit up. She managed, though she slumped against one wall crusted in some black substance that peeled and flaked beneath the press of her shoulder. "Hell... help."
Messages In This Thread
Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared! - by Ganondorf - August 10, 2017, 11:50 PM
RE: Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared! - by Wildfire - August 15, 2017, 08:19 AM
RE: Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared! - by Ganondorf - September 05, 2017, 10:04 PM
RE: Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared! - by Wildfire - September 07, 2017, 04:29 PM
RE: Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared! - by Ganondorf - September 10, 2017, 02:24 AM
RE: Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared! - by Wildfire - September 11, 2017, 11:49 AM
RE: Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared! - by Ganondorf - September 17, 2017, 12:40 AM
RE: Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared! - by Wildfire - September 19, 2017, 12:46 PM
RE: Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared! - by Ganondorf - September 23, 2017, 10:23 PM