King Elk Forest -- even if you were upside-down, i would be beside you
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

The ashen prince is merciful enough to allow her silence on the matter.  Perhaps some other time.  She does not wish for their reunion to have those connotations associated with them, so instead she offers him something else. I do have news.

She meets his gaze, sure of her self for the first time not surrounded by darkness and sea, proclaiming: I have decided on my trades, I have felt assurance from deep within.  She toys with it for a second, leaving it there; hanging, open and naked in the air before her flews pulled up in a playful, inviting smile.  I will pursue the trade of Counselor, with all three of my specialties lying under the trade.  Advisor.  Mediator.  Therapist.  She felt as if the words rung true to her own character and her posture changed subtly — confidently! — and although she perhaps sought his approval she somehow knew that she would get it; had she not gotten it before even when she wavered?

I have been pursuing them in your absence.  She had been maintaining the other duties of pack formation as well, marking borders and filling the cache, but there were only certain opportunities to counsel someone, the trade not as easily achieved as some of the others were.  Seabreeze hoped that with this head-start, she'd be able to meet Tindómë's requirements; she simply could not imagine him chasing her from his borders. Are you to tell me nothing of interest happened on your journeys?

[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread