Redhawk Caldera if i'm addicted to loving you.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin was thoughtful as she looked at Raven. She had always sort of hoped that one day, one of hers and one of Peregrine's and Fox's would get together and truly make the Blackthorns and Redhawks one family. Perhaps Raven was her opportunity to make that happen... But Lagan was a little young, not to mention gay. And Eljay wasn't with the pack anymore, though she did wonder if he would ever find a mate for himself anyway. In all honesty, she had always thought that her dream would be made true by Gannet and Liffey one day. That one was also not likely to happen now though, so she considered that it might be time to let go of that particular dream.

Not that she was giving up on Raven, though. She was definitely going to try to set her up with Sebastian. But apparently it wasn't time to share that particular plan, as Raven posed a question about how she had ended up with Elwood. Fin gave a brief laugh at the question before shaking her head, "Not easily. Good god, not easy at all," she answered, smiling at the memory, "It took us quite a while to figure out that we had feelings for each other. During which time, I broke some other guy's heart, your uncle hooked up with some other chick and I tried to drive him out of the pack for it, and then your dad had to yell at both of us until we realized we were in love, and even then it was a while before we finally committed to being mates."

Ah, good times.

"And that's the condensed version," she added after a moment. There had been so many more significant moments along the path of their courtship - most of which were probably more appropriate to tell your niece about. But Fin wasn't one to hide ugliness, and in all honesty, it was rather amusing in retrospect. At least she hadn't told Raven about the miscarriage that had lead to her and @Elwood officially becoming mates, like srsly Kim what have we done to these two. "The best romances are not easy to find, and they're not even easy to be in all the time," Fin said, a soft smile curling upon her lips, "But they are still.. the best."

Messages In This Thread
if i'm addicted to loving you. - by Finley - August 13, 2017, 04:59 PM
RE: if i'm addicted to loving you. - by Raven - August 16, 2017, 01:20 AM
RE: if i'm addicted to loving you. - by Finley - August 21, 2017, 11:24 AM
RE: if i'm addicted to loving you. - by Clover - August 22, 2017, 09:20 AM
RE: if i'm addicted to loving you. - by Raven - August 22, 2017, 08:12 PM
RE: if i'm addicted to loving you. - by Finley - September 15, 2017, 07:56 PM
RE: if i'm addicted to loving you. - by Clover - September 21, 2017, 11:54 AM
RE: if i'm addicted to loving you. - by Raven - September 29, 2017, 11:02 PM
RE: if i'm addicted to loving you. - by Finley - September 30, 2017, 07:03 PM
RE: if i'm addicted to loving you. - by Clover - October 13, 2017, 03:28 PM
RE: if i'm addicted to loving you. - by Raven - October 14, 2017, 07:24 PM