Redhawk Caldera if i'm addicted to loving you.
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
Haha, Finley and I hope for the same things. I've always wanted to see a Blackthorn and a Redhawk (*AHEM* nudges Raven) end up together. What an awesome pair they'd make!

Raven giggled as Finley told her story, humorous even in its brevity. They'd always seemed like such a solid couple, one of those pairs that seemed so perfect and timeless than it was hard to imagine a world in which they were not a singular unit. The idea of Aunt Flea trying to chase Uncle El out of the pack was very amusing to picture, and Raven lingered on that one with a grin. Finley's words were true, though. Raven knew that romance wasn't easy. The few times she'd attempted to flirt had mostly failed, much to her supreme chagrin, and she really couldn't imagine what it would be like to have that kind of interest returned. If the simple act of flirting was so difficult to do properly, how on earth could she hope to have a chance in the Real Romance Department?

The more she thought about it, the more hopeless she felt. There weren't even any really eligible bachelors in the pack. Sure, there was Sebastian, and he was definitely handsome (and a healer, which was perfect)...but she barely knew him. He scarcely paid her any attention at all when they crossed paths. All the rest of the males in the pack were either siblings or too young. Unless a miracle happened, she'd have to leave the pack to find a mate and that just didn't really appeal to her very much. She sighed and commented a little wistfully, "Maybe I'll get my chance someday." Rising to her feet, she stretched and looked out to where the pups frolicked and romped. "I'd better get going. There's still some stuff I'd like to get done before dark. Thanks, Aunt Flea." She gave the silvery she-wolf a warm grin and a nuzzle on her cheek before turning to head back to her badger den, with lots of new things to think about on the way.
Messages In This Thread
if i'm addicted to loving you. - by Finley - August 13, 2017, 04:59 PM
RE: if i'm addicted to loving you. - by Raven - August 16, 2017, 01:20 AM
RE: if i'm addicted to loving you. - by Finley - August 21, 2017, 11:24 AM
RE: if i'm addicted to loving you. - by Clover - August 22, 2017, 09:20 AM
RE: if i'm addicted to loving you. - by Raven - August 22, 2017, 08:12 PM
RE: if i'm addicted to loving you. - by Finley - September 15, 2017, 07:56 PM
RE: if i'm addicted to loving you. - by Clover - September 21, 2017, 11:54 AM
RE: if i'm addicted to loving you. - by Raven - September 29, 2017, 11:02 PM
RE: if i'm addicted to loving you. - by Finley - September 30, 2017, 07:03 PM
RE: if i'm addicted to loving you. - by Clover - October 13, 2017, 03:28 PM
RE: if i'm addicted to loving you. - by Raven - October 14, 2017, 07:24 PM