Stone Circle Den-Making
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
<3

Valette was on her way to her den as she heard someone approach. She was familiar enough with Ezekiel to know it was him. She didn't stop walking as she had a purpose to fill the den with soft bedding. When Ezekiel's muzzle reached out to hers to take the bedding a muffled snarl and moved her head away from him. She didn't want his help to carry this soft material. Her ears flattened a bit. She didn't intend to be so mean towards Zeke but was determined to do it herself.

She took the last few steps to her den and then dropped the material inside of it. She made sure to successfully block the entrance with her butt. She only wanted to smell of her. She turned around and then came from the den. She was panting slightly. "I like to carry it myself. It is only light material," she spoke to him. She then waddled towards another tree to scrape the moss off with her front paw.

The female voiced a soft puff when they started kicking again. She let herself fall back on her butt, looking annoyed that she couldn't do such a simple thing. Valette could be so stubborn. Slowly her gaze moved to Zeke. "I guess you can help collecting," she then admitted quietly. "But only place it before the den," she added more seriously. "Please," she added.
Messages In This Thread
Den-Making - by RIP Valette - August 16, 2017, 07:59 AM
RE: Den-Making - by Ezekiel - August 16, 2017, 10:30 AM
RE: Den-Making - by RIP Valette - August 16, 2017, 11:43 AM
RE: Den-Making - by Ezekiel - August 17, 2017, 07:20 AM
RE: Den-Making - by RIP Valette - August 17, 2017, 10:46 AM
RE: Den-Making - by Ezekiel - August 17, 2017, 10:58 AM
RE: Den-Making - by RIP Valette - August 17, 2017, 11:18 AM
RE: Den-Making - by Ezekiel - August 17, 2017, 11:33 AM
RE: Den-Making - by RIP Valette - August 17, 2017, 12:34 PM
RE: Den-Making - by Ezekiel - August 17, 2017, 01:54 PM
RE: Den-Making - by RIP Valette - August 17, 2017, 04:29 PM