King Elk Forest -- carried on a breeze, you'll never find me, i'm gone
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

So it was the male who had intimidated her the most in their meeting at the Caldera who had decided to accompany her this morning.  Their pale gazes met and this time hers was steady and more confident — it was just the two of them and it was not the first time they'd met.  Seabreeze, she informs him, But I was born Brienne.  There was something in it that made her sound tired of the childish name she had appointed herself upon her arrival in the Teekons, but she wasn't quite sure just what she would take.  Either will do.  And I'm not sure I caught yours?

You're up early, she says almost absently as she begins to separate the meat that the cache had into two piles: good and bad, and stepped away from the good meat so the older man could have it.  Was it offensive to think of him as an elder?  Would he care?  She pushed the thought aside, and would wait for him to breach that in conversation.
[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: -- carried on a breeze, you'll never find me, i'm gone - by Seabreeze - August 20, 2017, 07:50 PM