The Heartwood primadonna girl
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Oops,  I wrote a novel again xD

The girl seemed less interested in the details of the Teekon, and more interested in the matter of him leaving his family, which he didn't really mind talking about. As long as he mentioned no names of relatives or packs, she probably wouldn't know his whole life story, which gave him some comfort. He rarely talked about his past (not that much had been wrong with it, he just didn't like talking in general most of the time), but they had both left their homes - they had that in common.

Witchbaby did mention that there had been a storm on her journey here, and the Spiderling had become excellent at sensing emotion, so he picked up the waver in her voice almost instantly. But he did not mention it - did not taunt her as he would to most others. This was most likely because he didn't really care, heartless as it might sound. He was pretty heartless when it came to these things, he knew he was. But Neo had never cared about such things. He had never experienced love, except that he felt for his family, which even now he wasn't sure he remembered. The feeling had faded somewhat from his mind, from his heart. If he saw them again it would probably return, bringing with it the many memories, but for now he was like a rock, no emotions, no ties to anyone but those he served.

"Yeah. I never fit in. I was born in a pack I don't even remember the name of - we left not that long after me and my siblings were born." That was a part of his life he remembered little of. "My brother was sick so only me and my sister, along with my mother and father, left to a new strange pack. He stayed." He didn't even know anything about his other sibling, only that his name was Sirius, and according to his mother they were like twins. A part of him wished that the boy had come with them, and maybe he might have been like Neo himself. "I didn't like the new pack, I didn't fit in. They weren't like me. Not even my family was. I stayed for a little while but while I was out during the night exploring, a ran into a stranger who was like me. She offered me a place in her pack, so I took the opportunity and left with her." Then he flicked an ear back, as if almost regretting something. "I probably should have said goodbye to my family, but I knew if I went back they probably wouldn't let me leave. I haven't seen them since." That was his story, minus the names.

"What about you? Why did you leave?" Exchanging stories was something he never did, but the boy, being in a rare decent mood and also having slight curiousity about the long-legged girl who came from out of the Teekon, felt he had to ask. He never heard of youngsters leaving their homes the age he did, and maybe it would comfort him to know he wasn't the only one who did that. He was sure he wasn't the only one who had done it.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
primadonna girl - by Witchbaby - September 01, 2017, 02:50 PM
RE: primadonna girl - by Aries - September 01, 2017, 03:13 PM
RE: primadonna girl - by Witchbaby - September 01, 2017, 03:47 PM
RE: primadonna girl - by Aries - September 02, 2017, 05:42 AM
RE: primadonna girl - by Witchbaby - September 02, 2017, 11:55 AM
RE: primadonna girl - by Aries - September 02, 2017, 12:31 PM
RE: primadonna girl - by Witchbaby - September 02, 2017, 01:47 PM
RE: primadonna girl - by Aries - September 02, 2017, 03:25 PM
RE: primadonna girl - by Witchbaby - September 02, 2017, 03:52 PM