The Heartwood my irregular heartbeat is starting to correct itself
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
Omg I know. I love it so much. Iris is such a great artist, heehee. <3

His comment that Liffey was the beta of a pack made Raven's brows beetle in a mixture of emotions: surprise, confusion, skepticism, concern, and a touch of disapproval. She thought of the petulant, somewhat quirky young girl and tried to imagine her leading a wolf pack, but just couldn't picture it in her mind. What kind of pack were they running over at the Vale? A band of puppies? Raven wondered what Finley and Elwood would think of this.

Before she had a chance to respond to Mouse, however, the raccoon's face suddenly popped out of her end of the log and she abruptly found herself staring into its black, beady eyes. Mouse shouted something and swiftly leaped toward her. Without even thinking about it, she snapped at the raccoon in an attempt to get ahold of it and drag it out of the log, but was unprepared for its sharp teeth. The creature squalled angrily and latched onto her nose, eliciting a high-pitched shriek from Raven. She backpedaled, shaking her head in a desperate attempt to get the raccoon to let go, but its jaws wouldn't budge. Her eyes watered like faucets and her nose, white-hot with pain, leaked blood and snot as the raccoon held firm and scratched at her face and neck with its claws.

Talk about a plan back-firing!
Messages In This Thread
RE: my irregular heartbeat is starting to correct itself - by Raven - October 29, 2017, 03:32 PM