Larksong Grotto Know not where I'm at, but know where I've been
252 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Thanks for the thread!   :D

When Miyako announced that she wouldn't be sticking around for as long as she could smell the sea air, Durnehviir assumed that she wished to move on from her tormented past. Whatever had happened back at her home pack further along the coast, must have affected her enough to push her so far from all she'd ever known. Durnehviir experienced this herself, a long time ago: when Viinturuth found her and after realising who she was, she'd outright revised to let him take her home.

So she understood, and if given the choice to go back and relive the moment when she could have gone home, she wouldn't have changed a thing. 

"I wish you luck," the tawny Frostfur said, her words accompanied by a friendly lash of her tail. Briefly the other wolfess touched her snout to her peppered shoulder, and Durnehviir returned a warm smile before the pair went on their separate ways.
Messages In This Thread
Know not where I'm at, but know where I've been - by Miyako - September 05, 2017, 12:08 PM
RE: Know not where I'm at, but know where I've been - by Durnehviir - September 07, 2017, 12:55 PM