Wild Berry Meadow I've been cold, I've been merciless
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
Yaaay! :D

Raven felt the grating pain of hunger churn through her belly as she trotted through a sunny meadow whose elbow-height verdant grass was beginning the rapid transition to autumnal gold. This was one of her favorite places to come gather medicinal plants and flowers, but that was not her mission today. On this afternoon, she came here in the hopes of finding something reasonably uncomplicated to catch and eat. The famine had sunk its teeth firmly into the throat of the caldera wolves, and while Raven's main concern was the puppies that Finley still nursed, she couldn't ignore the protests of her own empty belly either.

As a cool breeze rippled across the hilly plain, whispering through the grass in soft sighs and susurrations, Raven inhaled deeply. Amid the fragrant notes of warm, sun-soaked earth, late summer berries, and the woody-sweet scent of nearby forest, there was the unmistakeable aroma of...deer? No, wolf. Her senses sharpened, she peered around and saw a lupine figure cutting across the field. Her tail waving and a grin on her face, she woofed a soft greeting to the stranger.
Messages In This Thread
I've been cold, I've been merciless - by Chusi - September 06, 2017, 10:03 AM
RE: I've been cold, I've been merciless - by Raven - September 11, 2017, 08:39 PM
RE: I've been cold, I've been merciless - by Chusi - September 18, 2017, 01:23 PM
RE: I've been cold, I've been merciless - by Raven - September 20, 2017, 01:18 AM
RE: I've been cold, I've been merciless - by Chusi - September 23, 2017, 03:10 PM
RE: I've been cold, I've been merciless - by Raven - September 29, 2017, 10:36 PM
RE: I've been cold, I've been merciless - by Chusi - October 02, 2017, 02:36 PM
RE: I've been cold, I've been merciless - by Raven - October 10, 2017, 11:27 PM
RE: I've been cold, I've been merciless - by Chusi - October 13, 2017, 07:35 PM
RE: I've been cold, I've been merciless - by Raven - October 14, 2017, 07:15 PM
RE: I've been cold, I've been merciless - by Chusi - October 19, 2017, 06:59 AM
RE: I've been cold, I've been merciless - by Raven - October 29, 2017, 03:13 PM
RE: I've been cold, I've been merciless - by Chusi - November 03, 2017, 05:28 PM