King Elk Forest tell me again how rome burned, how our bodies became the sun
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

A feeling flares up within her — something almost posessive as she bathes in the way she makes his voice turn, purl and hitch with something so simple as her touch.  Since his return to the King Elk she had been more physically affectionate; each greeting was like he had been gone an eternity, each departure like it was their last although she was never too far from her ashen king. Her thoughts turn to Burke and along a similar line as that of her companion's (although she did not know it) — the conversation they'd had about Mato and her feelings for him were once more at the forefront of her mind but she buried them down.  She had not stolen much of the ashen prince's time since the birth of Tindome and wanted to enjoy it, lest he not feel the same way.

No, she tells him although it is not a lie as it was not Mato but the absence of him that had stirred her from her slumber. But I am often up this early.  She detaches herself from him and studies him for a moment, wondering what he was up to because it was always something around these parts.  He said he had hoped she had been awake...  Did you need me for something?

[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me again how rome burned, how our bodies became the sun - by Seabreeze - September 19, 2017, 08:20 PM