King Elk Forest tell me again how rome burned, how our bodies became the sun
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist
The girl does not respond immediately.  Instead she circles him, wondering what has spurred this sudden vocalization of emotion from the starlit druid.  Perhaps Burke had spoken to him anyway, but perhaps he had come to the conclusion on his own.  She wouldn't pry.  Brienne finds her way in front of her ashen companion, folding under the ploy of confidence and melting beneath the words that still lingered in the air between them.

She wants more than anything to have words of eloquence prepared for him but she did not think herself ready, and now he is here in front of her and this is the conversation she both longed for and feared!  Oh, how she wanted to succumb to her innermost desires but she waits, because perhaps he is here to tell her instead that he feels she has been too close, that he is uninterested, he is just nervous because he must spurn her!

Do you, my haran?  Her flews pull up in a toying grin and she lets a small laugh of genuine delight escape.  You should know that I care for you very much as well, Mato.  More than you know.
[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me again how rome burned, how our bodies became the sun - by Seabreeze - September 24, 2017, 03:08 PM