Ravensblood Forest I live here, now.
252 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
So sorry for the delay!

Although certain it was what she wanted, it was still strange for Durnehviir to settle in one place despite the hope that she could be happy there. It was around this time of year when Autumn hung in the crisp morning air, carrying with it the promise of the cold season to come, that she and her uncle Viinturuth would set plan in motion to commit to a pack for the Winter. The change was hard for her and she often wondered if the decision to go at this on her own was the right one, but Durnehviir tried her best to remain optimistic.

Constantine, too, had been fairly distant, and she hadn't seen much of any other potential comrades as they each seemed to adjust in their own time. She couldn't deny that she worried the other wolves might think she was setting herself apart or wasn't interested in integrating with them, and so decided to make the effort to reach out. Durnehviir meandered through the forest in no particular direction in search of Constantine's other followers, but she failed to pick up any fresh trails.

Finally, the russet female pricked a velvet ear at the sound of nearby padding paws, and she chuffed softly to announce her presence. No response came and, picking up her pace, moved between the foliage in the direction the noise had come from. She came upon an unfamiliar golden she-wolf as she lowered herself to the ground and curled close to herself, which roused a new feeling of guilt - the last thing she wanted to do was demand attention by interrupting another's rest. Not wishing to disturb her, the tawny Frostfur made to move away from the scene.
everything mortal fades away in time, but the spirit remains
Messages In This Thread
I live here, now. - by Sunspot - September 14, 2017, 01:28 PM
RE: I live here, now. - by Durnehviir - September 25, 2017, 06:44 AM
RE: I live here, now. - by Sunspot - September 25, 2017, 06:57 AM
RE: I live here, now. - by Durnehviir - September 25, 2017, 07:58 AM
RE: I live here, now. - by Sunspot - September 25, 2017, 09:02 AM
RE: I live here, now. - by Durnehviir - October 12, 2017, 09:53 AM
RE: I live here, now. - by Sunspot - October 15, 2017, 10:37 PM
RE: I live here, now. - by Durnehviir - October 16, 2017, 10:04 AM
RE: I live here, now. - by Sunspot - October 19, 2017, 09:30 PM
RE: I live here, now. - by Durnehviir - November 05, 2017, 06:23 AM