Haunted Wood derivative
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
@Varick Since you've been marked inactive, I'm going to edit a conclusion on this thread and archive it. I'd be happy to do another thread with you (or a different character of yours) anytime if you like! :)

As he introduced himself, she pondered to herself what a strange name "Rangvaldr House Azorius" (she is a bonehead lol) was but said nothing. A smile flickered across her face as he gave her his less formal name, thinking that it suited him. When he asked if this was her hunting ground, she looked around and shrugged, "We hunt here sometimes. We don't claim it as ours but you're likely to see us -- er, my packmates and me -- here pretty often." The simple fact of the matter was that prey animals tended to prefer the cover of forest, and this was one of two wooded areas nearest to the Caldera. It was only reasonable that the Redhawks would hunt here or at Bramblepoint. Cocking her head, she eyed him curiously and inquired, "Are you from a--" Just then, a howl rang out across the distance and she recognized a summons in it. Shrugging apologetically at her new acquaintance, she excused herself, "Sounds like I'm needed back home. It was nice to meet you! Maybe we'll cross paths again sometime." She flashed him a warm smile before turning and heading back toward the Caldera.
Messages In This Thread
derivative - by Raven - September 17, 2017, 06:33 PM
RE: derivative - by Varick - September 17, 2017, 07:02 PM
RE: derivative - by Raven - September 17, 2017, 10:02 PM
RE: derivative - by Varick - September 19, 2017, 07:52 PM
RE: derivative - by Raven - September 20, 2017, 01:00 AM
RE: derivative - by Varick - September 23, 2017, 06:54 PM
RE: derivative - by Raven - September 29, 2017, 10:28 PM