Wild Berry Meadow Island breeze and lights down low
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
O-M-G lmao XDDD EDITED 11/29/17: I see Celephais has been marked inactive, so I'm editing a quick ending on this and archiving it. Thanks for the thread! :)

As a wolf, and even more so as a medic, Raven was unbothered by poop or the sight of someone dropping a load right in front of her. A most amusing scene unfolded as Raven gazed serenely off into the distance, admiring how nice the autumn colors looked on the treetops as the aroma of parfum eaux de dookie permeated the air around her. The tinkling, cheery music of birdsong was quite lovely, punctuated as it was by staccato blasts of machine-gun artillery farts. But Raven sat, unfazed, through it all, feeling a bit guilty that she hadn't warned her new friend about the side-effects of eating that much sugar on an empty stomach, particularly if she wasn't accustomed to eating berries very often. She caught Celephais's apologetic glance and flashed her a reassuring smile, commenting, "Yeahhh, I should've warned you...that can happen if you eat too many berries on an empty belly. My bad."

Celephais finished handling her business a few moments later and the two resumed their chit-chat. It was a little weird for a few minutes, having a perfectly ordinary conversation with this person while the aroma of her large intestine still lingered around them. But soon they were laughing and having a good time, and later on, Raven went back home knowing she'd made herself a new friend.
Messages In This Thread
Island breeze and lights down low - by ZC31 - September 17, 2017, 09:18 PM
RE: Island breeze and lights down low - by Raven - September 17, 2017, 09:45 PM
RE: Island breeze and lights down low - by ZC31 - September 17, 2017, 10:39 PM
RE: Island breeze and lights down low - by Raven - September 17, 2017, 11:06 PM
RE: Island breeze and lights down low - by ZC31 - September 28, 2017, 09:14 PM
RE: Island breeze and lights down low - by Raven - September 29, 2017, 10:16 PM
RE: Island breeze and lights down low - by ZC31 - October 09, 2017, 11:53 AM
RE: Island breeze and lights down low - by Raven - October 10, 2017, 11:37 PM
RE: Island breeze and lights down low - by ZC31 - October 16, 2017, 10:02 PM
RE: Island breeze and lights down low - by Raven - October 16, 2017, 11:37 PM
RE: Island breeze and lights down low - by ZC31 - October 21, 2017, 12:07 AM