Blacktail Deer Plateau im good, im good, im great
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
The intruder had cried out as Grayday managed to grab hold of him for a short time. He still seemed angry as he snarled, but ended up retreating with his tail between his legs. Pema had a mere second of relief before Grayday turned his attention on her and them told her that she should have called for help. 

She felt guilty. She hadn't though to call for anyone else. She though that she could do this herself, that maybe she could just tell him to leave and he would. After all it wasn't a common occurance that someone would just walts into an unknown territory ininvited and start demanding to know things. But at the very least she should have called someone when things began to get aggressive. She would have like to think that if Grayday hadn't shown up she would have been able to defend herself and the pack, but she wasn't a fighter and their was no garantee that that would have been the case. 

"I'm sorry Day. I thought I could get him out of here before it became a bigger issue then it was. It was stupid of me to think that this far in I should be the only one to confront him. I'm sorry." she said her ears drooping a bit as she said it. As she spoke he examined her, more intensly then he had done times before. She couldn't tell if it was because of the anger he was feeling or consern for her saftey. 

"Day, Day I'm fine" she said near the end of his vigerious examination. He cursed and then turned away from her. She gave him a few moment to calm down a bit before walking up beside him and looking at him. He still looked rather angry and she wasn't sure what to day. She could have said something like It's all right, but it wasn't alright. This had been completely uncalled for and would really but into question the intentions of those around the pack and the vulnerability of the pack. 

"Thank you for stepping in. We are strongest together, and that's how we protect this pack." she said speaking of "we" in the sence of the whole pack. 
Messages In This Thread
im good, im good, im great - by Mouse - September 20, 2017, 05:23 PM
RE: im good, im good, im great - by Pema - September 20, 2017, 05:39 PM
RE: im good, im good, im great - by Mouse - September 20, 2017, 05:50 PM
RE: im good, im good, im great - by Pema - September 20, 2017, 09:28 PM
RE: im good, im good, im great - by Mouse - September 20, 2017, 10:29 PM
RE: im good, im good, im great - by Pema - September 20, 2017, 11:12 PM
RE: im good, im good, im great - by Mouse - September 23, 2017, 09:07 AM
RE: im good, im good, im great - by Grayday Sr. - September 23, 2017, 12:51 PM
RE: im good, im good, im great - by Pema - September 26, 2017, 11:16 PM
RE: im good, im good, im great - by Mouse - September 28, 2017, 08:49 PM
RE: im good, im good, im great - by Grayday Sr. - September 30, 2017, 11:01 PM