Blacktail Deer Plateau shoot down the moon, straight through the sky
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic

Starbelly went on to say that she had prior scouting experience, but that she no longer did so. Unfortunate as the pack could use another scout. Dawn was really the only one the pack had and she was still recovering from her injuries. But then she went on to describe her interest in skills similar to a bard. At trade that was good for entertaining, especially when there were pups in the pack, but she wasn't sure how useful that would be otherwise.

Kieran soon join the tail end of the females responce and asking what trades she would like to persue. Pema smiled back to him with a light tail wag, happy that others would be able to evaluate this possible new member. He also mentioned the pups in the pack and about how the only main requirement for the pack was that someone could pull their own weight and help those that couldn't. She wanted to make sure that Starbelly didn't geel discouraged about not having a trade. "I was in a similar situation when I joined the pack. Without a trade. But I was willing to work to aquire one. Which is all we can really ask for."

He then called for Grayday, their leader. Who was often the one to make to super offical call as to who was in the pack. After all Howl had accepted her into the pack, but she immediatly went to Grayday for his approval. When he arrived she returned his nudge and brought him up to speed. "Grayday this is Starbelly. She may be looking to join Morningside." she began. "She had prior scouting skills, but might be more interested in singing and dancing. I let her know that even if she doesn't have a skill that there would most likely be a place for her if she was willing to work towards a trade. Kieran also told her about the added responsability of the pup and the need to pull ones own weight as well as others." she looked at him for comfirmation and then to Starbelly to see if there was anything she would say or clarify.

Messages In This Thread
shoot down the moon, straight through the sky - by Indie - September 20, 2017, 07:00 PM
RE: shoot down the moon, straight through the sky - by Pema - September 20, 2017, 07:28 PM
RE: shoot down the moon, straight through the sky - by Indie - September 21, 2017, 01:49 PM
RE: shoot down the moon, straight through the sky - by Pema - September 21, 2017, 11:10 PM
RE: shoot down the moon, straight through the sky - by Indie - September 24, 2017, 05:33 PM
RE: shoot down the moon, straight through the sky - by Pema - September 27, 2017, 12:44 AM
RE: shoot down the moon, straight through the sky - by Indie - September 28, 2017, 11:11 AM
RE: shoot down the moon, straight through the sky - by Pema - September 28, 2017, 10:58 PM