Porcupine Ridge i'd lose everything so i could sing hallelujah
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Panic starts to form in her chest, restricting her breaths that she has to force herself to breathe. The world around her feels much too large when she always feels much too small. For a moment, the information she has is lost to the wind when there is no familiar scent for her to cling to. Had they left her? She blinks back the leak of her eyes as she struggles to scale anymore of the ridge, forcing her to go downward and scrambling to keep traction so she doesn’t topple forward.

Eske appears almost out of nowhere and her pale eyes widen in surprise, feeling awash with relief as she comes to a stop. The woman is not her mother, nor does she have the lush mane Lotte has and she can’t see herself burying her face into her chest as much as she wishes for the comfort. Her jaw tightens and she blinks back the stress building in behind her eyes, slowly releasing a breath in order to calm down. She licks her lips then and takes a step forward, shrugging one shoulder when she realizes the question she’s been asked.

She opens her jaws to speak, but hesitates, before she clears her throat. With a voice unused in months, she croaks out what she can manage: “there is a pack down there.”
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
i'd lose everything so i could sing hallelujah - by Mallaidh - September 23, 2017, 08:29 PM
RE: i'd lose everything so i could sing hallelujah - by Mallaidh - September 24, 2017, 07:34 AM