Porcupine Ridge i'd lose everything so i could sing hallelujah
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Eske doesn't seem to want to pay them a visit and it causes her to look out to the territory once more. They've been traveling for days, and both of them even before they'd run into each other. Having a group of wolves looking out for her has been nice but the idea of a pack, a home, again fuels her desire to move on. If that is what Eske wants to do, perhaps it is the best decision. She doesn't know the next step in the plans they have for their search—the wolf in question must be of importance—and she briefly wonders if her parents are searching for her. They'd searched for her brother to no avail and with a second child missing, would they even put in the same effort? The girl sighs and gives her guardian another shrug, dismissing the notion of visiting the pack.

After a moment, Eske speaks up again to ask her her name. Part of the reason for her silence had been because she doesn't know what to call herself. Mallaidh seems too personal, too intimate—a name in which her family had given her—and so she takes a full, deep breath and releases. "Furiosa," she tells her after a moment. "Furi," she adds a beat later, giving herself her own nickname.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
i'd lose everything so i could sing hallelujah - by Mallaidh - September 23, 2017, 08:29 PM
RE: i'd lose everything so i could sing hallelujah - by Mallaidh - September 24, 2017, 09:17 AM