Dragoncrest Cliffs i will burn and i will rage
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
In her time with her new friends, she’d opened up. She spoke her first words in weeks and while her voice is hoarse from lack of use, it has started to pick back up and level out. Still, she is too shy to speak most of the time and she takes in the comfort that Eske gives her when she looks back. Even Étoille’s nudge is accepted where she once would have shied away. Furi closes her eyes and leans into it a little, taking what little strength she can from either adult.

When another approaches, the one she assumes the call is for, she feels herself shrink back even more. The presence is overwhelming and the hard stare causes her eyes to avert downward, staring at the ground. Eske promised her safety and shelter and a home but she suddenly feels like it is threatened. It is a promise that hangs by a thread, leaving her fate up to the dark woman that hasn’t said anything yet, leaving Wanlida to begin her explanation. Her pale eyes lift a little only to look at her guardian, then glancing toward the large male, before it goes quiet again and she looks to the ground where Heda stands before them.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
i will burn and i will rage - by RIP Blodreina - September 24, 2017, 09:51 AM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Mallaidh - September 24, 2017, 10:04 AM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Étoille - September 24, 2017, 10:38 AM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Antumbra - September 24, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by RIP Blodreina - September 24, 2017, 02:47 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Mallaidh - September 24, 2017, 02:54 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Étoille - September 24, 2017, 04:29 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Antumbra - September 24, 2017, 05:07 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by RIP Blodreina - September 24, 2017, 05:44 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Mallaidh - September 24, 2017, 06:58 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Étoille - September 24, 2017, 07:39 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Antumbra - September 25, 2017, 02:49 PM