Blackfeather Woods ɪᴛ ғᴇᴇʟs ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
He realises quickly that she will not stop to listen to his words, so he decides that he would just have to stop her in a similar way that she was trying to get at him, only he will not aim to hurt her, only make her halt. Fighting would do neither of them any good, but especially not her. "Cas-" He was about to say, but stopped himself. Even if she had not heard, it was clear she did not want him calling her that and Neo did not wish to anger her even more. "Stop. Fighting will not help you - I'm not here to mock you, or fight. I'm not Vaati." He had come to a conclusion that it must have been Vaati - he could smell the other wolf on her, and it made his fur prickle. Even if his sister hated him, the Spiderling did not want to let the wolf who clearly disliked him harm his littermate. And even if he had come to mock the captive, or fight them, his plots had been crushed when he discovered who the said captive actually was.

Even as Cassiopeia lunged for his shoulder, the boy was ready. Instead of his last approach, however, Neo decided to face her. He charged, crashing into her as their bodies collided harshly. "If you wanted an apology from me - I'm sorry. I didn't mean to leave you, father and mother without a word. I'm sorry, okay? I know I messed up." He hissed, hating saying the word sorry. Yes, he was arrogant, but he wanted his sister to stop, and he knew she deserved an apology, even if she did not want it. "I did not belong there," He paused "and I doubt you missed me much." He muttered under his breath, teeth flashing as he watched for the darker furred wolf's next move. No matter if he was unsuccessful, he would try and reason with her. Though even he sighed, deeming his attempts most likely pointless. The boy lashed his tail again, bracing himself for another attack.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
RE: ɪᴛ ғᴇᴇʟs ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ - by Aries - October 09, 2017, 03:53 PM