Dragoncrest Cliffs some flowers only bloom for the moon
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Hearing her companion state he’s still tired doesn’t do anything to make her feel less so but she does feel better. She’s sure she could sleep for days if she could but the anxiety of somewhere new keeps her from drifting back off, uncertain what she’s supposed to do or anyone that may come by. With Étoille, she is able to relax and if given the chance, she might sleep more, but for the moment she nods her head a little.

She misses her mom and dad and her siblings. She even misses Hemlock and the more useless Tapat. They are—were—her family. Does this mean Drageda is her new family? They don’t seem particularly fond of her presence but the leader hadn’t really objected to her stay but she didn’t seem pleased about the situation. The tension in the air is enough to distract them but it doesn’t make her feel any more welcome but, perhaps, she may not feel at home anywhere but Teaghlaigh.

“Do you have to go with them?” she decides to ask after a long moment, turning her tired green eyes in his direction.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
some flowers only bloom for the moon - by Mallaidh - September 24, 2017, 06:24 PM
RE: some flowers only bloom for the moon - by Étoille - September 24, 2017, 06:35 PM
RE: some flowers only bloom for the moon - by Mallaidh - September 24, 2017, 08:29 PM
RE: some flowers only bloom for the moon - by Étoille - September 24, 2017, 10:23 PM
RE: some flowers only bloom for the moon - by Mallaidh - September 25, 2017, 09:35 AM
RE: some flowers only bloom for the moon - by Étoille - September 25, 2017, 10:14 AM
RE: some flowers only bloom for the moon - by Mallaidh - September 25, 2017, 05:05 PM
RE: some flowers only bloom for the moon - by Étoille - September 25, 2017, 06:12 PM
RE: some flowers only bloom for the moon - by Mallaidh - September 30, 2017, 06:29 AM
RE: some flowers only bloom for the moon - by Étoille - September 30, 2017, 10:25 AM