Dragoncrest Cliffs some flowers only bloom for the moon
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
It feels weird to have to worry about things a child shouldn’t worry about. Her life had been made in Teaghlaigh. Her parents are the leaders and she likely could have been the heir. Her siblings she could boss around are there, as well as the other puppies, and they had to listen to her. She has Étoille and Eske to keep her attention, now, but beyond her little group, she doesn’t have much reach. Meeting Blix the day before hadn’t necessarily settled well with her, feeling like an outsider against the child that has all the things she too once had.

Furi nods her head a little and closes her eyes, leaning into him. “Good,” she says quietly, feeling the weight behind her eyes creep up and latch onto her lids.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
some flowers only bloom for the moon - by Mallaidh - September 24, 2017, 06:24 PM
RE: some flowers only bloom for the moon - by Étoille - September 24, 2017, 06:35 PM
RE: some flowers only bloom for the moon - by Mallaidh - September 24, 2017, 08:29 PM
RE: some flowers only bloom for the moon - by Étoille - September 24, 2017, 10:23 PM
RE: some flowers only bloom for the moon - by Mallaidh - September 25, 2017, 09:35 AM
RE: some flowers only bloom for the moon - by Étoille - September 25, 2017, 10:14 AM
RE: some flowers only bloom for the moon - by Mallaidh - September 25, 2017, 05:05 PM
RE: some flowers only bloom for the moon - by Étoille - September 25, 2017, 06:12 PM
RE: some flowers only bloom for the moon - by Mallaidh - September 30, 2017, 06:29 AM
RE: some flowers only bloom for the moon - by Étoille - September 30, 2017, 10:25 AM