Blackfeather Woods Bʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇᴅ sᴏ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ I ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ I'ᴅ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
All Welcome 
She inched out of the entrance, carefully making every effort to be absolutely silent. She does not doubt Vaati's pronouncement and knows that if she looks as if she looks the part of the fleeing fugitive, she will be treated as such. The trees here are thick; they hardly let any of the sunlight through. Darkness has been all around her for a few days, now, and while she's become accustomed to it, by no means has she found it to her taste. She is careful; every sound has her ready to move back to the cave, and she stays near. But she is hungry, hungry enough to see what food she can find at the mouth of the cave. Luck is with her; a rat feasts ravenously on the sad remains of the deer haunch Vaati served to her - a day ago? two? - , oblivious to her presence. She launches herself at the rodent, and it gives shrill scream as it dies between her jaws. She eats the thing quickly, only once she finishes remembering the other woman in the cave, and looking into its depths guiltily. Shame swirling in her gut, she focuses again on the catch, crunching the bones and the ravenged hide, focused on the scant meal.
@Ganondorf, perhaps? AW though!
Messages In This Thread
Bʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇᴅ sᴏ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ I ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ I'ᴅ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ - by Cassiopeia - September 24, 2017, 09:53 PM