Ravensblood Forest drop me in the water; try to make me clean
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
All Welcome 
For @Samothes but marking AW in spirit of what RBF will be. Set on the borders/outskirts of the forest.
It was silent in the forest – the companions he had gathered were few thus far, but he was not discouraged by it. He sought those he felt comfortable with in their presence, and while he was disappointed that the youthful Drogon had disappeared without word, he was not surprised.  Durnehviir and Aria remained – offering conflicting emotions on either scale, and so he had maintained a certain solitude over the past week, though he did not avoid the presence of either she-wolves.

The oncoming evening offered a burnt orange sun, flickering idly in the sky as it began to descend. The forest noises had dulled – even its resident ravens, and Constantine found the quiet enlightening for the moment. He would stop to mark the borders ever so often, and pausing in his task for only a moment to allow his eyes to graze toward the direction of the burnt Sentinels that had once housed Donnelaith, he licked his lips, feeling the sorrow still weigh heavily upon his shoulders. Moving forward was even harder than he had imagined.
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Constantine - September 25, 2017, 10:08 AM
RE: drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Samothes - September 25, 2017, 10:34 AM
RE: drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Samothes - November 05, 2017, 11:29 PM
RE: drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Samothes - November 22, 2017, 11:24 PM
RE: drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Samothes - December 30, 2017, 11:18 PM