Ravensblood Forest drop me in the water; try to make me clean
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The conversation took on the pace he had initiated – something he could appreciate, and as the pale wolf before him questioned the numbers of the forest, he considered whether it wise to reveal such a thing. He had become a suspicious creature over the years, having witnessed enough less than honourable actions that he cared very little to reveal too much to anyone outside of those he considered pack.

He did not recognize the scent of the stranger before him.. but nor was he familiar with what packs were in the area now, spare the grey male’s scent. Even then, he did not know his neighbours name, or the name of his pack. “Three others,” he finally revealed, his fiery eyes studying the other openly. “Are you looking for a home?”
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Constantine - September 25, 2017, 10:08 AM
RE: drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Samothes - September 25, 2017, 10:34 AM
RE: drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Constantine - October 26, 2017, 04:25 PM
RE: drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Samothes - November 05, 2017, 11:29 PM
RE: drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Samothes - November 22, 2017, 11:24 PM
RE: drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Samothes - December 30, 2017, 11:18 PM