Ravensblood Forest drop me in the water; try to make me clean
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He’s pleased by the offer of the pale wolf, and his features soften with the hint of amicable friendship. Constantine was not a wolf who made friends easily – he did not open himself up enough.. but it was almost unheard of for him to have a male friend. In the past, he had always been surrounded by his sisters, and other strong-willed she-wolves. β€œI’ll take you up on that offer sometime,” he notes, his fiery eyes sweeping over his future partner in training. For now, though, there were other matters to discuss – and a pack to build.
Β 
He considered the questions posed, his stocky form relaxing as he swept his haunches to a sit in one fluid motion. β€œI do not believe a limit necessary, nor qualifications. The Council will be voted upon four times in a year, and unless there is word of.. forceful coercion..” He paused on the words, knowing such antics to be very possible – whether it existed in physical or emotional threat. β€œI see no need to interfere.”
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Constantine - September 25, 2017, 10:08 AM
RE: drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Samothes - September 25, 2017, 10:34 AM
RE: drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Samothes - November 05, 2017, 11:29 PM
RE: drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Samothes - November 22, 2017, 11:24 PM
RE: drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Constantine - December 18, 2017, 06:14 AM
RE: drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Samothes - December 30, 2017, 11:18 PM