Blackfeather Woods There is definitely something rotten in the state of Camazotz
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Potema's choice of words made Wildfire suddenly think of someone entirely unrelated to this entire predicament: Floki. She hadn't thought about her former mate in ages, despite the indirect connection to her first encounter with Cicero. Thinking of him now brought back a flood of other memories: Goober forcing himself on her, Floki dumping her, Charon chasing her out of the pack... she had moved on from all of that only to arrive at this current horror show.

With a sinking stomach, Wildfire came back to the present. "I don't—" she muttered, then suddenly remembered a wolf fitting that description having come in here with savagery and violence. She swallowed at the muddled memory; she had been very out of it at the time. "I think so," Wildfire corrected before retreating further back into the cave, out of sight, with a last apologetic look to the youthful new captive.

Final post from me!
Messages In This Thread
RE: There is definitely something rotten in the state of Camazotz - by Wildfire - October 11, 2017, 01:05 PM